The first step to contracting any service with Roots to Nest is a free, in person, no obligation consultation. Please complete the contact form to get started!
Please note: births per month are limited to ensure excellent care and availability. Additionally, a back-up doula is always negotiated ahead of time in the event of illness, exceptionally long labors, or unexpected unavailability.
This package includes:
- Two prenatal sessions (includes assistance in creating a birth plan/birth wishes)
- Phone/email/text support as needed during pregnancy and immediate postpartum
- On-call availability beginning at 37 weeks and until your baby is born
- Labor support at home and/or hospital as needed
- One postpartum visit
Doula + Childbirth Education
This package includes the doula package, and is expanded to include:
- Two additional sessions (1.5-2 hours each) of in-depth childbirth education.
- Topics that are covered include: physiology of labor and birth, stages of labor, nutrition, breathing and relaxation, positioning, comfort measures, informed decision making, what to expect postpartum, and an introduction to breastfeeding.
First time parent and don’t know what to expect? Having another baby and need a refresher class?
- Contact us to make personalized plans for your comprehensive childbirth education.
- Private and small groups classes available.